Sunday, September 4, 2011

Summer, don't leave me just yet.

So.  I was planning on wrapping up my summer pictures with some words, but then decided that if I wait to find time to tell you all about it, i'll never find time.  So, here's a brief wrap up of the summer.  I am NOT happy that it's almost over.  I think it's been one of the best yet, and i've finally decided that Winter isn't my thing.  Not now, not EVER.


Started out the summer with our annual ΣΝ Lake Powell trip. 

  I love these girls!


Junior and Carmen came to visit!

         We BBq'd, went to the extremely fun
Martinez fam reunion, and got pedis! 
(Leeser, Carmen, Junior and I. 
He thinks they are the greatest things ever ha)


We went to a whole bunch of Bee's games and loved em all...





We went on a really really hard,
yet BEAUTIFUL hike to Lake Blanche

Beginning of the trail before we knew what we had gotten ourselves into!
(notice the gross bug on my neck that wouldn't leave me alone!)



Half way there...


Finally, we made it to the top!

It was WELL worth it...
Yep, that's snow, on the hottest day of the year. 
 It was so rewarding and felt so nice at the top after the 6 mile hike in the heat!


We were EXHAUSTED.




 These pictures are from our Cali trip in June
to see B's cousin Chandler graduate from highschool.

The beach outside of our hotel


Chandler's grad dinner. 
As always, we had a great time!


We went to Colorado to visit Jer's cute little fam
and my favorite boys on the planet.

Showin each other some love on this sweet street

 Silly Ethan

The car ride from the Air port. 

The boys were pretty excited, expecially Matthew!
Long story short, had a bathroom experience in the car and he'll never turn it down when he turns 16...Nor will B ever forget haha. Good thing I got the picture pre-accident.  Otherwise, it would be lacking a few smiles!

Eli and Ethan not letting me take a nap!


Cute Benson and Eli


They couldn't get enough of uncle Brando.


We had so much fun at all the concerts this summer! 
In fact, they're still not over!
-Kenny Chesney, Tim McGraw, Sublime & 311, Sugarland
and soon to go to Rascal Flatts and Jason Aldean!

Sweet sweet Tim, that sexy man...
Oh- and my sexy man ;) {of course!}


My cute Mother and I at
Sugarland for her birthday! 
We had so much fun,
 she is the most amazing woman alive.


We also enjoyed the free
Twilight series concerts at
Pioneer park...
and took advantage of
the fun stands of course.
 
Gen, Chelle and I gettin ink done!

Brando and I golfin at ForeLakes.

So this is all i've got for now.  These pictures don't do our summer justice for how much fun we had and in all the things that we did.  We are currently looking for a new place to live that will better our needs in space, have a yard, dishwasher, disposal and a tad bit newer.  I could do away with all the bugs we have and maybe add a fury friend to our little fam but time will only tell. 


Hope your summer was as good as mine! 


love...cmar <3 

2 comments:

  1. BEST SUMMER EVER!!!
    I also started laughing in the middle of class when I read about the "bathroom experience"! HAHA! Can't wait for Rascal Flatts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a fun little summer! Good for you!
    P.S. I'm so upset that summer is coming to an end.....Winter is so depressing and boring!

    ReplyDelete