Monday, May 17, 2010

Hey there...uh, Jim!


Why hello everyone... I am back from what made a FANTASTIC week and end to my weekend. Hope you didn't miss me too much. Because, right now, i'd rather be back in Powell than work! So I have a bunch of pictures but no time to get them up here but will do so soon! So sorry, this might be a little boring for you w/ no pictures. Brandon and I spent the week in Lake Powell with Sigma Nu. It was a blast... The weather was ok, it definitely could have been warmer with out that dang wind, but it was super fun being with all of his fraternaty brothers and making new friends with new faces. There were 3 house boats with about 20 to each boat. Luckily Brando and I got our own room on the boat and didn't have to pitch a tent. We probably would have blown away with how hard the wind was blowing. Brandon was way ready to go home on Thursday and I could have stayed forever. I completely forgot about the real world and put all my troubles behind me. We got back onto the truck and I realized I had 2 bachelorette parties (1 which I threw) the next night for my cousin and another family friend. They were both pretty fun but I was ready to call it a week and go crawl into my bed. On saturday we all went to our friend Mike's house for a BBQ which was pretty relaxing and I still feel bloated from it! Yesterday Brando and I went to the Bee's game and got a little more sun. It was so nice. Now, I'm back here at work, which blows but should be alright. For a minute there, I forgot what it was like to have a job! That's what a vacation is supposed to be like right!?

No comments:

Post a Comment