Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Back in the swing of things

So this weekend was the one... I packed up all my things and back home I went. This weekend was by far a crazy one, but a very fun filled one as well. I was a little flustered friday and saturday b/c I had no idea where anything was, my car was and still is packed with my lovely belongings, and my room was literally boxed up and turned upside down. Finally found a new owner for the washer and dryer {which means mula in the pocket-cha-ching!} , and a place for that bloody love sac. I'm so happy for having my boyfriend at times like these because he cares about me so much! He was so helpful in getting my room packed up and moved all the way to Herriman, and lucky me, he came over on sunday and put it all together {and watched a lot while I unpacked boxes ;) }I had 2 bridal showers, 1 jazz game the night of moving, and a whole town house to clean and could not have done it with out the help of my wonderful friends. As much as I was not looking forward to being back at home, it feels soooo good and I'm really happy about my decision. My new room is SO cozy and I already love it more than my one at the townhouse. Now for the TV issue... no TV. Internet, but no TV-nunzo. Haven't been able to figure out why my internet won't pull up on Duckie {my laptop}, but it says it's connected. Oh fabulous technology and me not being quite caught up. oh well.
So, all in all it made for a great weekend. Can't wait for Gen's house to be done so we can hang out and make new memories!
Things I'm looking forward to:
1-Cinco De Mayo...party at work!
2-Brando's softball games {please don't rain!}
3-LAKE POWELL on sunday!!!! WAHOO! Summer VK #1 has been long awaited for and is finally here :)
4-Both of my brothers coming home for Benson's babtism.
5-all my bajillion weddings in the next few weeks!
{Sorry there were no pics-Coming soon!}

No comments:

Post a Comment