Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Couldn’t wait to get going, but wasn’t quite ready to leave

Isn't that how it always works? 
For me at least that's how it feels. 
I love change but hate what it takes to get to where i'm going.
So what i'm trying to say is... I have good news. 
News that is the potential for a new page in my life. 
Drum roll please!!!.....
I FINALLY got a job in a dental office!
I am so excited and so nervous. 
There is so much to learn when it comes to the different precedures,
the lingo, the foreign objects that I will have in my hand {haha}
and the many mouths I will be assisting with {does this frighten you a bit?  Don't let it ;) }
This is really good for my future career of being a Dental Hygienist
because it will give me some experience in a dental {or periodontal} office
and i've needed this for a long time. 
Dispite the fear and being nervous to start a new job,
I'm really excited.  I am however sad to let go of not the job in particular,
but some of the people I work with because I really like working with them and have made great relationships.  This is not what I want to do or where I plan to be in 5 years
mainly because it's a desk job and not in the plans so it's now time to move on! 
I'm sad that I can't take 15 {or 25--oops} min coffee breaks and go out for lunch all time time but I have to give some up to get some more of what I want! 
So that is the exciting update for now...nothing else besides that really.

However, I didn't mention that Tim and Lady A were UH-MAZ-ING...
I had so much fun and tried to get as close as I could to touching Tim and his sexyness. 
Unfortunately I didn't get pass the gate that separates the grass from the seats {haha} but it was fun standing on the gate loving every minute!

That's all : D

Love // cmar

1 comment:

  1. Cmar...I'm super excited for you for getting that job. I mean it's totally not cool that you have to leave this job...(now I gotta make a new friend so I can have someone to talk to and I gotta find a new party planner)...but hey you gotta do what's best for you and this is obviously something really good for you! My sister got a job as a dental asst with absolutely no experience behind her and she picked up on it pretty quick so I'm sure you will have no problem figuring it all out. Good Luck :)

    ReplyDelete