Friday, July 30, 2010

Oh, nothing’s sweeter than summertime...

In only a matter of hours I will be sitting under the big blue sky.
 breathing in summer air. 
listening to this song (a long with many others)
 & people singing along.
kickin it with good people.
eating good food.
drinking good drinks.
and singing and dancing the night away
to the music I love most. 

If you're still wondering what i'm talking about
let me help you out...


Sexy Tim McGraw...


Amazing Lady Antebelum


-That's right
I will be seeing these guys later tonight!

To prepare myself
i've been listening to them all day.
We are going a good 2 hours early to beat the rush
and to get our tail gating on before the show!

Have a great weekend!

oh- p.s.  
I have very exciting, very good news to share in the next week or so (whenever I get time)...
Details to come :)

2 comments:

  1. Well... if you don't can I have your ticket? I could make some money off of it haha.

    ReplyDelete