Tuesday, July 27, 2010

The time has come

I have been meaning to post 25 random goodies about myself and just haven't gotten myself to do it.   So... here it is!  {megan you better be happy ;) }.  Here goes...

one.  I am probably one of the most random people you will meet.

two.  My weakness is being indecisive.  I've been trying to figure that out for quite some time now.

three.  I HATE making my bed.

four.  I LOVE doing laundry.  However, I don't do it enough.

five.  Secretly I want to be a hippie and throw pots and bowls on the wheel and paint and make art all day long.  Too bad i'm not awesome at this and would be poor.  I'll stick with my desk job {for now at least}.

six.  I love buying hygiene products like deoderant, tooth paste and shampoo & condish.

seven.  I don't REALLY know what I want to be when I grow up.  I've always had dental hygiene on the back of my mind, but i'll never know if it's what I do until I get there.  I also want to do hair, be an esthetician, and own either a coffee shop or a boutique on the side.  This is probably due to me being so indecisive.

eight.  I don't know why, but I ALWAYS try to do whatever I can to not have to buy a parking pass each semester for school.  I will try and dodge that man who ruins my life every class until he gives me a ticket and then I go complain to the parking dept because students shouldn't have to pay for parking.  Ha.. it's my own fault, I know.

nine. My favorite number es el numero tres.  It has been since I was in 5th grade.  However, it never brings me any luck.  Maybe I should find a new number lol.

ten.  Speaking of luck, I never win anything. 

eleven.  Speaking of winning, I am not big into gambling.  When I go to Vegas, I go to shop, lay out and party.  I will however throw down $20 and sometimes get lucky, but I get too scared and would rather spend my money on a new shirt :)

twelve.  I am terrified of moths.  Just the big fat kind, and beetles that fly.  Seriously, don't get me started.

thirteen.  When I was little, I used to fart in public and blame it on people around me.  Worked everytime.  Don't worry, I grew up and learned how to be a girl.  Kind of ;)

fourteen.  I will NEVER be caught dead driving a mini van.  I however would rather ride in the back on a road trip then in a squashy car. note: no offense to you mini van drivers out there.  Keep it classy ;)

fifteen.  I am very comfortable in my own skin.  You would be surprised how many people look at me with confusion when they hear my last name and wonder why i'm white.  haha c'mon people!

sixteen.  I have too many favorite colors, too many favorite foods, and too many favorite hobbies to narrow them down to one.  Maybe because i'm indecisive!  {I don't think there's anything wrong with being indecisive is there? My BF might think so...}

seventeen.  I have a foot fetish.  I don't necessarily want to touch them, but I want to see them. haha

eighteen.  I hate spending a lot of money at one time on clothes.  I spent $200 one time, and returned a lot of the things the next day because it makes me sick.  However, I don't mind buying pants one day and shoes the next, equaling over $150.  I've never understood why lol.  But.. I will find myself making random large purchases on electronic things with no problem.

nineteen.  I have a thing for red heads ;)  Especially for one particular boy...

twenty.  I am terrified to have children. But I want 1 girl and two boys. 

twenty-one.  I love painting my finger nails and toes, I used to hate it.

twenty-two.  In my next life I want to have a quarter sleeve (short sleeve?) tattooed on one arm. 

twenty-three.  My two favorite things to do {but NEVER do them anymore:( } are go to Warped Tour and the Big Ass show and crowd surf, and go country dancing on thursday nights. 

twenty-four.  I feared I would never grow up and fall in love, I never knew it would happen so soon.  I couldn't be happier.  I don't think i'll ever think i'm old enough to get married.  Kids don't get married... how old am I again? tee hee

twenty-five.  I tend to get nervous talking to people and jumble my words because of it.  This is completely oppisite of how I used to be during and pre-high school.  I loved being the center of attention.

I could probably go on and on if I tried... but this is only twenty five things you get to know.  The rest is a MYSTERY.

2 comments:

  1. That was very interesting! :) I might try that....well if I can think of 25 things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job lady! The time HAS come and it was worth the wait!

    ReplyDelete