Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Hey all you gO gEtTeRs

Do you Groupon?  If not, you should... It's pretty awesome.  Groupon sends you daily email deals and they have anything from workout classes, food deals, photography stuff...Some way good, others may not interest you but it's free and it saves you TONS of money!  (Kinda bad b/c I spend WAY too much w/ them ;))  Anywho... click my link (http://www.groupon.com/r/uu5082739) and it will show you the deal of the day (I think) and show you how to sign up.  If you use my link, I get even more free deals so do it!  Over the weekend I bought a Groupon for Dash fitness... 20 bucks gets me 6 free classes and tonight I did my first one.  Pretty sweet.  Last night I bought an online prescription eye glasses, contact lens and  sun glasses for $50 I get to spend $100... Basically gave me 50 free bucks and not to mention I need new glasses DESPERATELY so I am gettin a killer deal.  When I first started I got an oil change and tire rotation for 25 bucks!  Ahhh... I could go on.  If you know what's up, just do it... ITS FREE :)If you already have Groupon then you obviously know my obsession.
 http://www.groupon.com/r/uu5082739

love cmar

3 comments:

  1. lol i know right?!?! groupon is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i remember reading this one.. Groupon is the best. and aren't you so glad i taught it to you? jk i don't think i even did.. but love you girlie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks girl!! I love all the clients you're getting me. Keep em coming :)

    ReplyDelete