Wednesday, February 2, 2011

'Note to self'

Funny story: 
So yesterday at staff meeting we were going over how to use an epipen if ever we have to use one.  The Dr was showing us and she asked if anyone wanted to practice on an orange or bagel (we get bagels at staff meeting) and an assistant decides to try.  So she does it like the movies, removes the lid and puts her hand way in the air and jabs it down hard into the bagel...which was sitting on a paper plate...which didn't stop the needle and stabbed right through the bagel AND the plate and right into her leg.  Pretty sure I almost messed myself b/c of how FUNNY it was!!!!   aahhhh... that was the highlight of my life.  Note to self:  Do not administer an epipen into a bagel swinging full force onto a paper plate, which probably won't end right.  LEt's just say she was able to tell us what happens next...


oh- and... I REALLY hate my blog and think it is so uncreative and can't figure out how to make it look cute and unique w/out having the old theme show through.  I don't want to put much work into this b/c it takes too much time, but I just really need some help trying to make my blog jazzy.  So, PLEASE... Help me won't you?

p.p.s:  Gentri did my eyelashes and they are my new FAVORITE thing.  tree, I know you read this and I have to tell you that I get a great deal of ppl who tell me how they envy my eyelashes and that it adds a sort "glow" to my face.  I think I'm great advertisement and just made your clientel go even higher!  So, if check her out!   http://www.gotlashes.net/ 




love...cmar

2 comments:

  1. i absolutely love my eyelashes too! ps we need to do a girls night and figure out this blog stuff together. cuz i feel like mine is really plain a nd boring too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want some lashes!! haha. I think those are way awesome! You dont even need to put mascara on, which would save so much time in the mornings!
    I want to see yours. I bet they look SUPER cute! lol
    Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete