Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The Mc'Ds Drive-Thru experience

Creepy worker man: "Lemme ask you a question..."
Me:  "Yeah?"
CMW: "Eh, Are those real?"
Me:  Looking super confused and shocked..."umm.  WHAT? You mean my eyelashes?"
CMW: "Yes, they are real nice, and long."
Me:  "No, they're extensions...Not many men notice that I have fake eyelashes, but thanks."
CMW:  "It's because I like you" (Creepy smile)
Me: fake laugh... heh yeah, see ya later(never!).

A- Don't ask a girl if "they" are REAL, with out specifying what you mean first.  GROSS! 
B- and what if I did have fake tata's... and then he asked that, I would have not thought he meant my eyelashes and he would have gotten a real nasty look, and a coke back in his face.  ha! 

If he would have just said, "Hey, are your eyelashes real?" This convo would not have felt creepy(until he threw out the "it's b/c I like you", nor would I have thought he was a creeper, just a nice guy. 
Whoops!

3 comments:

  1. Absolute Hilar!! Gotta love those Creepy Micky Dee's workers!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Doesn't it amaze you how many weirdo's there are out in the world! Also, don't people ever think before they speak anymore?

    ReplyDelete