Wednesday, September 1, 2010

I am still alive!

I know it feels like forever since i've blogged...and not that many people read what I have to say anyway ;)haha... jk. But it's been hard trying to find time to blog since my new job.  I'm not at a desk anymore when I had loads of free time to hurry and blog about anything (or nothing) that was very interesting ha!  So, I am still alive and kickin', the job is going great (stressful, but great)! and.... I think Brandon and I FINALLY found a place!  We filled out the application and gave a deposit tonight, so once we get through the application part, we will finally be in our cute new apartment in the aves!  Oh it's sooo soo cute I just cant handle it.  I will try to get pictures up... I probably won't get around to it but trust me, it is on my mind!  Just wanted to give you all an update on life! 


love...cmar

No comments:

Post a Comment