Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Summer love

Here are a bunch of pics of all the fun things i've been up to this summer!  Watch out, there are lots...  Before the fun started, Brandon and I made dinner for my mom for her 57th birthday. She was so happy! She is convinced that she is 58... what an odd ball. 
She would kill me if she new I posted this to the public... ShhHHHhhh.

My lovely mother opening up her gifts

This is the cute beach  house we stayed in, in New Port Beach!


Kitchen

Living Room..isn't his aunt a great home decorator?

This was the sweet golf cart (street legal) we drove around town!  We were crusin with the music blastin and everyone honked when they saw us, it was so fun!


My boyfriend is better than yours



Beach  time.


This was the house where
Brandon's aunt Sandy and new uncle Sterling were wed! 

 Baller Status...

This is the view with the previous pic behind me.  The marble tile alone was $1 million!

Sterling played the piano
 and sang the sweetest song that he
wrote for Sandy.

My first time in DL!

I  felt that sword budge I swear...

California adventure with my lover bum

We were so sad we had to leave...
B's face cracks me up!

2 comments:

  1. Cmar!! Not to freak you out or anything...but you definitely take after your mom. You look just like her (in a sweet mommy-daughter way).
    Thanks for all the awesome pics....totally reminded me of how lame my summer was and how super cool your's was!! lol:)
    Where are all the Vegas pics?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cyn! Oh how I miss you... ha how funny you think I look like mi madre. Ya, she's a tart. lol Yeah my summer was pretty cool! Too bad it's over. My Vegas pics may not be blogger appropriate haha jk... na maybe i'll get those up one of these days. You know how long it took me to get these pics up...

    ReplyDelete