Sunday, October 24, 2010

'Fall'ing into Autumn




Brando promised me a ride in Millcreek Canyon to see the changing leaves before they fall off the branches.  We picked a perfect day to go.  Unfortunately, it was raining cats and dogs, but I think it made things more fun :)  My favorite is right when the trees turn into pinks and reds and the rest are still gold.  It's unbelievable...What a beautiful world we live in.  These pics sure don't do justice for the actual view, but I have to say the iphone takes some pretty nice pics, definitely nothing that my little mytouch could capture!  My camera took a dive to the deep end and I prob won't be able to get a new one till after the holidays...
Here are some of the pretties that we captured. 





    This, and the one at the tippy top are my favs


I would love to do this again and next time hike one of the trails when it's not raining.  I forgot how much I love fall and love dressing up with scarves and jackets.  I'm not super excited for it to snow but i'm ready to get the warm clothes out! 
Hopefully we'll carve pumpkins this week at our new place and will get pics up along with the Halloween festivities such as the annual Witches Night Out with the girls and of course Halloween weekend! 


love...cmar

No comments:

Post a Comment