Monday, October 25, 2010

a tasty yum yum

What do you get when you mix these:


into this:
(don't judge my lack of mixing bowles!)


to get this?


...


a hungry bunch of these!



bahaha...
I absolutely love Punkin' Choco chip cookies, my personal fav.  Cliche I know but it's the most simplest, tastiest holiday treat EVER.  So... if you're ever wondering how you could get on my good side, or would like to surprise B and I with a treat... some mixing bowles would be nice! 
-tee hee jk jk. 


But seriously...


Hey, for me to post two nights IN.A.ROW, you should consider yourself lucky.  This doesn't happen often. Especially with pictures!  Goodnight world.



love//cmar

4 comments:

  1. LOVE those punkin choco chip cookies!! And the way you made them, is the weight watcher way! Only 50 calories per cookie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yummy!! Do you really just mix those 3 ingredients all together..and that is it? I want to make these really really bad!! Pumpkin Chocolate Chip is my all-time favorite too!! No lie!! I want those ...the whole cookie sheet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha ONLY 50 calories per cookie!?!? noooo way. I felt guilty eating one! In that case... hehe. Cynthia! OOOH can I pleaaaasssee tell you how much I miss you? and you're baby bump? oh man.. you're prob getting so big and cute! Yes only those 3 ingredients and bake for 17-18 min, then let cool on the tray for 2-5 and viola! But...disclaimer: a large can of punkin is too much unless you use two cake mixes. Only use 1 small can to one box of spice cake mix.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet! Thank you! Cmar I miss you too....it's not the same around here :( Yes my baby bump is getting big and definitely getting in the way! Only 12 weeks at most left for me and then I'll have a baby!! Whoo-whoo!!

    ReplyDelete