Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Yoga Challenge: Day one

So, I started a program with my friend that allows you to take unlimited yoga classes for a consecutive ten days for 20 bucks.  I'm doing this at a place called Bikram Yoga and they offer this program to new members.  I have been once before so I knew what to expect and have been putting off doing this whole ten day ish for quite some time.  SO- last night we decided to start!  It is in a heated room with 20-30 soaking, dripping with sweat people...haha sick right? Not to mention that it is pretty smelly.  Regardless, it is super intense and very rewarding in the end.  I really enjoy it and am going to see how many of the ten days I can actually stick with.  My goal is to go to at least 7 classes, my plan, is to hit 9...we'll see.  The class is 90 min long and towards the end I feel like i'm going to burn into a flame and die, it's THAT tough.  I really love yoga and what it does for your body and inner self.  SO anyone who'd like to join I have 9 days left! ;)

namaste.


love...cmar

1 comment: