Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Day 4

Tuesday was day 4 and boy oh boy how it kicked my butt!  I thought it may or may not be easier since I had gone three days last week!  I think giving myself a break for the weekend was what did it for me because yesterday was pretty tough!  Luckily, by the end of class, I felt really good and remembered why I was there.  I was hoping i'd get one class in tonight and one last one in tomorrow, but I got invited to go to the Jazz game and sit in a suite tonight instead!  I just couldn't pass down a Jazz game haha...So, I wasn't able to reach my goal but i'd say doing 5 out of 10 days is a good accomplishment.  The Yoga instructor last night said they try to encourage the new students to try and make it to at least 5 classes... which I will have done by tomorrow!  Wish me luck ;)

love...cmar

No comments:

Post a Comment