Monday, November 15, 2010

Day 2 & day 3

So...
The plan was to come home and blog about my 2nd day at Bikram Yoga, but then I decided to update "tomorrow".  Well, tomorrow came and so did day 3, and yet again, I got side-tracked and decided I would catch up later.  Well today is later and I may or may not start day 4.  haha...
So I was able to do yoga for the first three days in a row and decided to take the weekend off because, well... because it's the weekend duh!  The first day I thought I was going to die because of the heat and how intense the session was.  Day two came and I realized that it wasn't as bad as the first day.  By day three I was shocked at how much more relaxed I was and how much progress I had made.  Some of the positions were literally impossible for my body to do, and by only day 3 I noticed that I was doing the impossible!  It was still super duper hot, but the 90 min came really fast and as soon as I knew it, class was over.  I'm feeling a little on the lazy side today, but hopefully i'll be able to make it to the class and make my 4th day mark.  :)  I'll keep you updated ;)


love...cmar  

No comments:

Post a Comment