Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Earth Day



I was going to wait until tomorrow, but I just can't wait! Tomorrow is Earth Day and this comes out!
Wahoo! I can't wait to see it, it looks super good! So... I challenge you all to be a little more "Earthy" and do that one good act of kindness, but not only toward each other, towards our little Earth! This day just makes me want to "go green" so we have that much more time to live on this planet and make it a better place for us to live. Please don't litter, I can't stand litter bugs. Who do you think is going to clean that crap up? Don't toss your cup out the window b/c you don't want to trash your car, don't throw that cigarette to the ground because it's gross! The earth didn't make you smoke, so don't make it hold your dirty cig! I so wish that the complex I live in had a recycling bin. It makes me cringe everytime I take the daily/weekly pile of ads and all of our many plastic bottles out to the dumpster, when they could get recycled! So give the trees a little "hug" and thank the earth for giving us a beautiful place to live by doing those small (but vital) acts of kindness :) I LOVE Earth Day!

1 comment:

  1. I have a recycle bin @ my house!! I love it! I throw everthing in it (that's recyclable that is) and then every other week the recycle guy comes and takes it all away!!

    ReplyDelete