Monday, April 19, 2010

Wonderful weekend

So I had a FANTASTIC weekend. It could not have been better. It was very eventful and full of sun sUN SUN! Friday night we planned, bought, and decorated things for our moving out Jungle party! It was so fun. We all dressed up jungly and had a bunch of friends over. Chelle, Gent and I bought this super fun fabric from Walmart and they were all matching, but all different colored cheetah print and made them into cute little skirts. We did our make up all crazy and colorful and had lots of yummy drinks! It was good seeing some faces that haven't been seen in a while! Saturday morning I was running all around the town to finish up some small touches for everything I needed to do and I planned a brunch for Kalie's bridal shower that was supposed to be! Out of the 11 girls that were invited, only 2 were able to come and so there were four of us who were able to enjoy brunch at the Dodo. I'd say it was a pretty good turn out considering there were only the four of us! I wish I would have remembered to take a picture but as always I forgot everything that day! Well, I hope you enjoyed it Kal and I'm excited for your big day! Oh and big thanks to Shalee and Brinna to come!
So later that day Chelle and I decided it was PERFECT to go on a scooter ride. Perfect doesn't even cut it! The weather was sooo nice so we rode the scooties to the What Women Want Show and I enjoyed the ride more than the expo... it was kind of lame this year. All the booths were either things I wasn't interested in or they all had the same stuff. Probably a good think because I don't think my wallet can handle any more money coming out of that thing this weekend!
Yesterday I woke up at noon thirty after a LOOONNNG fun night and decided it was a good day to be outside all day long and take advantage of this heat! So... I went to the Bees game with the Haskells, Mitch's cousin Sam, and their friend Andrea! They were sooo funny and it was a blast! At first we sat in the sun and our bodies were cooking! Us girls decided to go say hi to their friends and I tagged a long to sit in the shade.. It was so nice outside. My day couldn't have gone better! Later that evening I had dinner with Brandon and his family and afterwards we went back over to the Haskell's and hung out in their back yard. We laughed and laughed and sat outside until 10 at night! It was such a nice day all day long. So.. that's about it for my weekend and I'm not excited that I have to sit in my cubicle, with no windows near by, for 8 long hours today while it's 70 some odd degrees outside!!! ... ughhh-FMLR?! ;) . Lake Powell cannot get here any sooner. I'm ready for that Vaykay!

No comments:

Post a Comment