Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I think Mother Nature is confused...

What is with these freezing cold, white covered days we've been having the last few days? It was so nice and right when we all thought we'd be able to pull those shorts and tanks out-BAM! Time to throw on the sweaters, scarfs and gloves again. Yesterday I came walking out of the mall to a sunny sky but there were snow flakes fluttering all around and 10 minutes later, STORM. Fabulous... at least I get to go snowboarding one last time this weekend(hopefully)!
So, on a different note, is it just me or have you ever noticed how ignorant people are? Expecially when it comes to going to the grocery store. I feel like whenever I go, it is packed with a bunch of miserable people who have no desire of being at the store. For instance... I had to run to Walmart to get things I need for my Chicken Enchiladas(prob doesn't help that I was at Wally World), and everyone and their DOG has to fill up their cart and see if they can fit into the teeniest tiniest areas and expect everyone to get out of their way. I always try and be polite by saying "excuse me"(with a smile, might I add), but am I the only one who has manners? It's pretty rediculous someone can walk past you, shoulder nudge you, give you that nasty look, and keep walking. Chill people, you're just at the grocery store and there is no need to act like children!
On an even BETTER note... did anyone watch the Jazz game last night against Oklahoma City Thunder? It was awesome! Such a close game and I was on edge the whole 4th quarter. They were tied and had to go into overtime and tied again, until finally my lover D Will, put one up, which helped us win the game! I sooo wish we could have been there. It was pretty intense!
So here is a little update with my lifey...
Work: boring as ever. In the works of looking into a dental office
Living arrangement: only 3 weeks left in our place :( and soon will be roommates with the olds again ;) but only for a short time.
Boyfriend: AWESOME as ever. Besides everyone asking why we aren't getting married yet.. because i'm 21 and we have our whole life for that. No one will ever understand until the big day happends. We're in no hurry lol
Friends: Busy busy busy... need a few more girl friends who I have a lot in common. Problem: trying to find them?
School: No school(for now at least)! Still waiting on SLCC to tell me my start date for Dental Hygiene... debating on going to Esthetician school, and wondering if I will do the apprenticeship(spelling) next year while I wait for my program would start. I would love doing both, just debating on whether or not Esthetician school is worth the cost!
Well... that's about it for today! Sorry there were no pictures! I've been slacking

No comments:

Post a Comment