Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ta ta for now...

Last night Brando and I went over to my brother's in law's house to say goodbye because they left to their new home in Colorado. I'm sure gonna miss you Jer and Robyn! {and Benson, Matthew, Ethan and Eli!-you guys better make lots of messes and have fun being kids;)} Now that both of my brothers live out of state I have to fend for myself... and of course Leeser. Who is going to protect us from this big world now?
RUUUDEE...
That's ok, you're forgiven and I know it will be for the best! Congrats on the big move and I love you guys! Now I get to look forward to weekend get aways to Colorado and BASEBALL games with the boys! Wahoo... Can't wait for summer.
Speaking of summer, what is this 34 Degree weather on March 31st!? Bee-Ess I tell ya! Better be some kind of early April Fool's because i'm ready to put on my bikini and hang out at the pool, go to Brandon's soft ball games, go to the Bee's games, concerts, golfing{gotta get good!} and of course RIDE MY SCOOTIE! Gosh it just gets me so excited. Lots of fun things planned this summer! alright, I'm off to bed. Can you tell i'm tired? ;)
Snow snow go away...and come back on Turkey day so I can go snowboarding again!

No comments:

Post a Comment