Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Just can't get ENOUGH...


What a great past couple of days it's been! So this blog is going to be a long one. I'll try not to bore you, I just have so much to say!

First off, I received an email on friday... Can you guess who it was from and what it said??? That's right, I've FINALLY been accepted to DENTAL HYGIENE! YAY! They don't know the starting date because of the budget cuts that they have been making but I don't even care. I'm just so happy to know that I am done with all my prereqs and will never have to take a pointless crappy class that has nothing to do with my degree! I will most likely be starting fall of 2012(yikes!).. I'll keep you updated when I find out!


My weekend just got better as it went. The best part was getting to go snowboarding with my older brother Jeramie and my lover Brando on saturday. I took Jer for his birthday and B for our anniversary. We went up to Solitude for the day and I don't think we could have chosen a better day. It was so nice. Sun was out, hardly any clouds, it was a pretty warm day and best of all, it was the best day i've ever had snowboarding! I can't wait to go back up this weekend. Here are some of the pics of our day on the slopes. They don't even justify one tiny bit of the perfect day that we all had... The only thing that would have made it better would have been to have Junior with us too. Haha SUCKER!



I LOVED my new snowboarding coat that B gave me!


I know, I look slightly handicapped w/ those goggles on.




And to end my weekend off well, Brandon's mom, his sister, and her friend and I went to Spaghetti Factory for lunch, just us girls... Oh man it was so good.




So i've decided that monday night kick boxing is not only a crazy good workout, but it also gets me really motivated to do things that I always talk about doing. If any of you have a pass to Golds, I would HIGHLY recommend trying out Shelly's kick boxing class monday nights at the Sugar House location at 5:45. Her work outs are SO intense and she will kick your butt into shape! Unfortunately, I only have one monday left with her because my Golds pass is up and I am NOT going back. I only tolerate the kick boxing classes and the only reason I go to Van Winkle is because it's close to where I live. Other than that, sadly, I can't say anything good about Golds. Lately, everytime that i've been going to the Golds on Van Winkle, they follow me, wait-CHASE me down is a better way to put it, either while I'm in the middle of working out or while i'm walking about doing my thing just to ask if i'm planning on renewing my contract. First off, i'm working out and don't care to stop to talk about renewing. If I wanted to, I would go and find them. You know what I say? No. Then they proceed to ask why and try to take my keys so we can "talk about it" when i'm done working out. You know what I want to do when i'm done working out? Go home, eat and shower before I have to get to bed! Nothing annoys me more than how DESPARATE they are to get members and it only happends at that particular gym... Sorry Gold's gym, but I WONT be back! However, I will giving this place a try:



BAHAHA



This place seems pretty cool from what i've heard. I know it's a small place(w/ no classes :( ), but it's only $10 a month with no contracts! And best of all... They have fun days each day of the week like bagel monday, pizza tuesday...etc It doesn't quite make much sense to me to have a pizza monday at a gym, but who cares, it's FREE! And if I don't like it, I don't have to keep going because there is no contracts or obligations. I plan on moving home in May for a few months and then i'll have a work out room where I won't have to worry about anyone bothering me. Peace and Quiet! Take that Gold's gym...



and if all goes as planned,

hopefully God will be willing to give me a hot bod like this:

There is nothing wrong with wishful thinking ; )

-Love cmar

No comments:

Post a Comment