Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Home? Or a home away from home?

So i've been contemplating... VERY VERY HARD about where I should go when my lease is up. My Dad is just about begging me to move home and it breaks my heart if I dont give him one more day living under his roof. I'm not having a hard time affording anything and I really enjoy being so close to everything. So... I've decided to make a list of pros and cons to this moving home situation.

Here are some of the pros:
-Save a boat load of money (over the 3 months)
-Motivate mom and dad to start using the excercise room and start getting in shape
-Be able to spend more time with Melissa
-By the time I move home, I'll have a swimming pool to go to whenever I want.
-being a little further away from Brando's house wont kill me
-I will be able to spend more money on a new phone and possibly a new wardrobe :)
-It is only for a few months...
-I can pitch in with groceries and feel good doing it
-I'll live in a nice place
-This will be the last time I get to live at home

and of course the cons:
-Far
-inconvenient
-might go crazy living at home for longer than 1 month
-might not get along w/ my mom
-cost more in gas
-I won't be 5 min from Brando's house
-may not have roommate options when I decide to move back out
-waking up EARLIER
-longer drive to work
-won't drive my scooty to work
-I'll NEVER be there on the weekends
-This will be the last time I get to live at home

hmm...what to do and i'm having such a hard time deciding. If you didn't know, I am VERY indecisive and it makes me sick knowing that I have to choose by the beginning of April. Any advice?!
...

-love cmar

1 comment:

  1. Found you! You cute little thing! I love your blog. Keep posting so I can feel like I still get to talk to you!

    ReplyDelete