Tuesday, March 16, 2010

FINALLY....

Something to blog about!
So, I feel like it's been a while since I've kept you all updated. (all who actually read this ;) ) Last night Brando and I went to the Jazz game and they played against the Wizards (The Wizards got stomped on) and it was a lot of fun.
After the game, they passed out coupons for a free one of these:

Good thing, because I didn't bring lunch today!


I also finished my wood block craft and was able to get it hung in my room for the last month and 1/2 that i'll be nesting there. I took pics of my blocks, as well as the Jazz game, I just don't have them on my computer at work to show you. But as for now, I have some FANTASTIC news that I think you all will appreciate.


If you bring five of these to Noodles & Co (btwn 5pm-10pm):


You can get a free one of these!

Oooh Man. Who's excited?

So a day full of free food...Who can complain?

Today is going to be a good day!

-love Cmar

No comments:

Post a Comment