Monday, March 22, 2010

Looking back

So here are some of the pictures of my block letters that Lindsey and I made for one of our craft nights! Lindsey was only with me while I started on the "C" and the "M."


Before (Plain, white, and ugly)







The finished project!


I have a picture of this slightly staggered on my wall but must not have loaded it... Sorry!

Here's all the things that you need to DIY:

-wooden block letters

-modge podge

-fabric, pictures or scrap booking paper (we used paper)

-cute decorations

1- Cut out all the paper to fit your wooden blocks (cut paper slightly smaller than the letter)

2- Apply a thin layer of modge podge and glue the paper on (too much modge podge will create bubbles!)

3-Try to squeeze out any bubbles and then apply another thin top coat of modge podge on top of the paper for a glossy finish. Let dry overnight to prevent any smudging or tearing.

4-Add flowers, buttons, ribbon and anything you'd like, then hang on a wall, or stand on a table or shelf!

Enjoy!

Here are a few pictures from St. Patty's Day. We went to Maggie McGee's and played some pool, darts, and hung out with friends. It was a lot of fun and the place was PACKED!

Showing some love to my red headed lover on St. Patty's Day!


B returning the favor!


Happy St. Patricks Day!




Brandon and I went and saw Jason Aldean live on friday night and he was AWESOME! Before the concert we went to Pat's BBQ with Corey and Lindsey. During the first part of the concert I wasn't feeling very well, but luckily I felt better by the time Jason came on!





I LOVE Jason!



What an awesome Birthday present! I Love this boy



No comments:

Post a Comment