Friday, March 5, 2010

bLah blAh BLAH...

-What a fun night we had last night! We went on a triple date ish thing with my brother Jer, his brother in laws and their dates and we saw the pre-viewing for this movie:


-It was pretty awesome. The costumes were way cool and the Mad Hatter was my favorite. Johnny Depp did a pretty good job and was a total FREAK



-After our movie we went to a beach party at Sig Nu last night and it was themed "To Hell with Winter!" It was super fun(will post pics soon.. hopefully?), all except our lovely Mother Nature decided to choose that night of all nights to snow...Wait a minute, that's an understatement. To dump all the snow that has been hiding from us in those clouds that we've been waiting on for how long now? We were all in swim suits, shorts, flip flops, tanks and such and we were not about to let the snow put a stop to this night! They filled the entire basement with sand and there was a DJ, lots of yummy drinks and of course lots of fun people dressed in their summer/beach attire! 3 hours later(at 2 am), I was finally in my wonderful bed, next to my wonderful boyf. What a great way to end the night! Needless to say, I was able to get 4 hours of sleep in and made it to work at 7:02... Sorry $50 drawing I was so close to being able to enter, maybe i'll be on time next week!



The plans for this weekend look a little like this:


A little nappy after work...


And:
A day on the slopes bright and early saturday morning...
(can't wait to try out the new snow boarding coat)



Oh-
and here are some things
that I am looking forward to in the next couple of weeks/months:



Jazz game in a week where i'll be sportin my sweet D Will jersey :)


B got us tickets for my birthday to see him!



AND the best one of all...


Lake Powell...

(3 house boats, lots of friends and a huge party on the lake! )

No comments:

Post a Comment