Monday, March 1, 2010

Back to work!

What a great weekend I had. I've been wanting a weekend like that for a while now. One filled with lots of plans and fun things going on. I gave B his shutterfly book for our 2 year anniversary and we BOTH loved it. It is a great addition to his window sill :) The rest of the weekend went something like this:
Friday- Visited the olds (my lovely parents), and they took me to this cute little Chinese restaurant and introduced me to their fav server Ferry. I LOVE Ferry, he's the cutest little Indonesian man i've ever met. Then some friends and I went over to Kendra's (haven't seen this girl in FOREVER.) It was a blasty..
Saturday- Went on a much needed shopping frenzy at the mall... Bought a brown sun hat and some super cute sandals (great purchase), and then went and celebrated Grampa Earl's ( B's cute Gpa) 80th birthday! I am so happy I had the chance to celebrate it w/ Brandon's fam, it was a great time getting to know the other side of his family more and more. We had a big tasty dinner and after his Gpa talked about his 80 years and it was really interesting hearing all about it. His family is so cute and they make me feel like i'm part of the family too.
Later after all the birthday stuff we hit up the bowling alley! I kicked Brandon's butt the first time and if you know this kid, you know that he is pretty competitive so any time I get the chance to beat him in ANYTHING, I let him know! But, sure enough he came back in the second game and killed me...
Sunday- After a fun night before we woke up and went to Market Street for breakfast with his fam before they flew back home. I have a new breakfast fav... egg's benedict! I tried it for the first time (in a restaurant) last weekend when B and I went there for breakfast and have been craving it since! Oh- and can't forget their potatoes
... mmMMmm Delish!
Later that night we went to Frogurt for Brando's cousin Paige's birthday party. It was really fun and I was craving ice cream all weekend! I don't even wanna look at the scale after all the yummy stuff we had this weekend. But one thing about it, the gym better be lookin out for me this entire week because I owe it a looonnng visit after all the stuff I made my body suffer through ;)
After a fun long weekend, all I wanted to do was crawl deep into my bed and not wake up (until this morning of course). For the first time in a long time, I was in bed before 10!
I was pooped!
love //cmar

No comments:

Post a Comment