Friday, June 4, 2010

My month in pictures




Ok, I know i've been promising you all pictures...HERE they are! Finally...These are just some of the things I have been up to over the last month.















Weddings (three)





Bee's Games










Brando's 23rd birthday

BBQ's with friends








Going shooting out at the

west desert with the guys
(first timer ;))

Lake Powell trip with Sigma Nu


And of course...





VEGAS!













So, i'm not too sure why the layout ended up like this. I am too lazy to figure it out since it takes forever to upload pictures and get them all the way I want them to look. Ha...just so you know that I AM aware of the way it's all spacey and ish. Oh well-what do ya do, it is what it is!
Well... there you go! Have a good weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment