Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Sometimes, that's all you need

So, last night was a really good night for me. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures of it, however, it was a really nice, laid back and involved a lot of takin it easy, kind of night. I have my own pictures of it in my head, and that's all that matters. Brandon and I decided to go hit a bucket of balls at the Old Mill golf course and we were slightly hesitant due to the weather. We decided we had nothing to lose and a little rain would add some fun. Brandon gave me lots of pointers and helped me perfect my far from perfect swing. There was actually a time that he was standing behind me, his hands on mine, trying to show me what I need to do. It felt like when we first started dating all over again. It was perfect. The bright pink sunset, with dark grey clouds, the smell of the warm rain, and the green driving range out in front of us. No one was there but him and me. No pictures would have done any justice anyways...and sometimes, that's all we need. Unfortunately, it started to get too dark and we couldn't see our balls anymore so we finished what we had left, and went to get some dinner. We were FAMISHED I tell you. We decided to get take out at the chinese restaurant called Dragon Isle, up the road from Brandon's house. I LOVE Chinese food and it was a great choice on my part ;) We took our food home, sat on the couch, while we watched The Sandlot. That movie never gets old and I always forget how much I love that show. After that, I couldn't take much more and fell asleep while B found something else that he wanted to watch. All in all, it was a good night and made for a perfect{yet unplanned} date :)
oh- and on a side note, I decided that my next big purchase will be a nice camera...Like maybe a really cool professional Nikon or Olympus one. Obviously something somewhat affordable, meaning under a thousand dollars kind of one. It's been on my "to do" list since photography class in high school and I told myself once I bought my TV and mattress, I could save for the camera...
So...
Tv: Check!
Mattress: Double check!(only b/c it was a gift from Gma and Gpa b/c they didn't like it(?!)..yesss)
Camera: Soon to be check!
I'll keep you updated :)

1 comment: